ggf

Weight Loss Success Stories - How Me and My Friends Lost Weight Successfully

Weight loss success stories are great for inspiring people to lose weight. Losing weight really is a battle so anything that can give an advantage is welcomed. In this article, I want to share with you what happened to me (I lost 44 lbs in 4 months) and also my friends.
success stories

My Friend Jeff

At university this guy was always chubby. He had quite big cheeks too. The excess weight also hit his confidence so he did not go out with any girls during this period.



One day I saw him after a year of not meeting. He looked like a different person! The change all over was dramatic but especially his face - now I could see his bone structure. So how did he do it?

He told me that his secret was a rowing machine that he had bought for his home. He would use it every day for one hour. That's it. Now the guy is married and a very confident guy indeed.

My Friend Jack

Another friend of mine also experienced dramatic weight loss. Jack was in the same circle of friends and also used to be chubby (we all were!). He used to hide his chubby cheeks with a large beard.

Over the course of a year while I lived with him, he lost a ton of weight.

At first it was due to using a bike to get to work but I noticed that he was also eating much better. Instead of eating processed food from a nearby shop, he would make a fresh pasta lunch every morning and put it in a plastic box.

No thick and creamy sauces - just great pasta with some herbs added to it.

Myself - 44 Lbs In 4 Months

So how did I do it myself? I used to not eat much in the morning and then pig out for about seven hours every evening eating candies, cookies, chips and all sorts of other junk.

The first thing I did was to change the way I eat. Now I eat a healthy breakfast that includes fruit and some toast. For lunch and dinner I realised that I used to eat too much so now I only eat half of what I used to. The funny thing is, I don't feel hungry because I know that these new portion sizes are what I should really be eating anyway (I'm short compared to average).

I also do regular exercise now but I do it for recreation rather than for losing weight. It would probably have taken me a little longer to lose the weight otherwise but in the long run you can see that the exercise was not important for the fat loss (losing weight was just incidental) but more important for my overall long term health.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Chris_J._Foley

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :