ggf

Lose Ten Pounds in Three Days - 2 Powerful Tricks That Work

If you are like I was a year ago, you're probably aiming to Lose Ten Pounds in Three Days for a special occasion or whatever the reason may be. There are safe ways to lose weight as well as ways that can be dangerous to our health making us feel weaker and dizzy and so on.
lose ten pounds

Looking gorgeous is what we all want right? So I'm gonna list here a couple things that helped me take the pounds off fast when I first started any diet plan.



* The Lemonade diet. 10 Pounds in 3 Days

This diet is quite popular and it works very well. It's a cleansing diet that only includes drinking a homemade lemonade drink. The thing about it is that you have to let go of solid foods and any other like liquids such as juice, coffee, tea etc.

This diet is usually 10 days long but I do things my way here, I honestly can't handle 10 days without food, I will literally think I'm dying of starvation, though they say the diet will curve your appetite, I still have to have my food.

* Colon Cleansing is vital

Instead of going the whole 10 days of this diet, I just do a simple colon cleanse the morning of the first day. Doing this alone will make you lose a few pounds if you haven't been cleaned in a while, or ever. There are many colon cleansing products you can choose from either online or from one of your local stores.

I personally use Colonix to get the job done, it's a full body detox product. I found it online and decided to buy it and try it, and true enough I lost 3 pounds, but there are others that are much cheaper.

You can even use Epsom salt and warm water the morning of your diet, it's great for your colon, and it makes it easier to for your body to absorb the nutrients from the lemonade juice, making it more effective for you to lose those 10 pounds fast.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Reeda_Keys

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :