ggf

I Am Trying to Lose Weight, Skip the Whip Cream On My Extra Caramel Macchiato Frappachino

Indeed, I am often amused while I stand in line at Starbucks and listen to the kinds of things that people order. Often they tend to order Frappachinos with all sorts of extra things inside, then they say they don't want any whip cream because they're trying to lose weight. This is rather interesting when they order a Venti a "Frappachino" which is 460 calories, and they start adding in other things, by the time they are done they have enough to 650 calories, and then they wish to forgo the whip cream. At that point what difference does it make?

Frappachino


It reminds me of that gentleman who went into the hamburger place in Las Vegas which advertises its famous "Heart Attack Burger" and recently it was in the news that someone ordered one of those burgers and actually had a real heart attack while eating it. People who were around them thought it was a publicity stunt, but the person was rushed to the emergency, and treated, and luckily survived, but it was real. I guess he can't sue, I mean the advertising warned him in advance, and he choose to tempt fate.



Anyway, I have to tell you about this recent "Frappachino" that someone ordered; "A Venti "Frappachino" skinny caramel macchiato, with extra java chips, and toffee nut syrup, with drizzle on top." Why this caught my ear was that the gal who ordered it was about 450 pounds, severely overweight, and very obese. When they called out the order they emphasized skinny, and then the girl stood up from the table she was sitting at and walked over to the bar to go get it. Well, if that gal is trying to lose weight by ordering something with the word "skinny" in it, I'm pretty certain that's not going to work.

Now then, I am no dietitian, and might be completely out of line here, perhaps this thing only has 100 calories but I highly doubt it. Okay so, I'm pretty sure there's no transfat in there, and that's nice to know, but if the gal really wanted to save weight, then she should have just ordered an iced tea, sat down and enjoyed herself, while she was reading her eReader.

Regardless, I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for people who are overweight, and I do realize that some people have hereditary issues, or their bodies are shaped differently, but they say you are what you eat, and I very much doubt that would have anything to do with what you call what you eat, rather it matters what's in it. Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :