ggf

How to Get Slim Arms - How to Get Slim Arms by Doing Exercises

Yesterday, I was out with my lady friend. We are part of a university dance club and we were rehearsing for a review before the main production at the end of October. As we were sitting and drinking our juices, our talk turned the clothing we were required to wear on Monday for the review.

slim arms

For one of the routines, the choreographer requested that women wear halter tops. My lady friend, Irene, was trying to explain what it was to me. She said it was like something you would wear to the beach and you tie it around your neck. Since it's Winter down here in Australia, we both agreed that we wouldn't have much luck finding any being sold at the moment.



Irene looked uncomfortable as she was talking about the halter top. She told me straight out, "I don't like wearing short sleeve stuff. I don't like showing my upper arms." The reason I like Irene is because she's a real woman, nothing fake like from the magazines. But seeing her looking so uncomfortable with her upper arms made me immediately think about this blog that I run and the program I promote on it, Go Sleeveless.

I proceeded to explain how she could get slimmer upper arms, since I'd bought GoSleeveless  myself and read through the material.

  • Cardio: I told Irene that cardio is important because it helps to accelerate your metabolism and decreases fat retention when eating food as a result (Irene was born overseas and English isn't her first language so I had to explain this in simpler terms). She told me that she didn't like running, to which I reassured her that she could do anything she liked, such as swimming, cycling or even rowing. I'm sort of annoyed at myself because I didn't tell her how to do the cardio to really kick her metabolism into top gear and make her body burn fat long after her workout's finished. It seemed like a waste because I really could have helped her.
  • Strength Training: I told her how important it was for women who wanted to get slimmer arms to actually lift weights. I'm pretty sure I told her before, but it didn't hurt to reinforce the message. From what I learned from Go Sleeveless, strength training didn't involve bulking up like guys did, but simply lifting manageable weights to add definition to upper arms and to help saggy upper arm skin return to the muscle. The latter wasn't such a big problem for her, but it didn't hurt to tell her anyway. I also added that women can't really bulk up even if they wanted to simply because they don't have the hormones to do so.

Unfortunately, she couldn't just go home and start working out straight away. Even though I had read through Go Sleeveless, there was one thing that I couldn't explain to her in detail and that was the exercises. If I'd brought my laptop with me, I could have shown her what sort of exercises she could do and how simple they were.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Cheng_Kee

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :