ggf

How To Lose Fat Fast Without Exercise - 3 Best Ways to Lose Fat Without Exercise

You know, when I was a kid, I was always on the move... playing tag, touch football, and anything that involved running, dancing, or swings. Sound familiar? But the older I got, those activities got replaced with things like reading, socializing with friends, and going to the local mall.
how to lose fat fast

Mine is a typical story of a time before social media was so vital to growing up, and I think... in a way... I had a big advantage. You see, I at least had an active childhood, even though I grew away from those things as I got older - I still have happy memories of the way it was.



Getting older, needing to finish school and start working to support myself, the time for those enjoyable activities and healthy exercise was replaced with long work days and sitting behind a desk. And to make it worse, too many office snacks and birthday parties only added to my pain. To lose fat fast without exercise became a quickly fading pie-in-the-sky dream. Diets never worked - I'd lose a couple pounds and gain back ten. I felt sluggish and tired, always drinking caffeinated drinks, which were unfortunately located near the vending machines and goodie tables. So, you can guess what else happened from here on. To increase my energy level, I resorted to snacking just to make it through the long work day, and those doggone pounds added up quickly. I didn't feel good, I didn't look good, and I was miserable.

So I decided to do some research and found some small changes I could make to lose fat fast without exercise. Here are the top 3 things I discovered:

1. Drink 9 Cups of Water Daily To Lose Fat Fast Without Exercise

Some people call water the diet miracle. Why is this? Well, water will flush toxins out of your vital organs and carry nutrients to your cells. If you are dehydrated, your body will have a difficult time carrying out normal functions and it can make you tired and lethargic. Drinking plenty of water every day - 9 cups for women and 13 cups for men - can help your body work more optimally. Also, it will help you feel more full, and can help you decrease your calorie intake.

2. Get Plenty of Sleep To Lose Fat Fast Without Exercise

Getting a good night's rest will help you lose fat fast without exercise. One of the big reasons is that if you are asleep, you can't eat. Also, your well rested brain will make better food and portion control choices. A study by the University of Chicago also indicated that a well rested body with 8 1/2 hours of sleep burned more fat that a body that only had 5 1/2 hour of sleep.

3. Supplements To Lose Fat Fast Without Exercise

There are many supplements on the market today that tout the benefits of ways to lose fat fast without exercise. It is often time consuming and expensive to sort through all the different new technologies and strategies out there. But by gathering lots of great information, you will be able to find the supplements that are best for you to lose fat fast without exercise.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Stacie_Ward

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :