ggf

5 Weight Loss Meals You Can Eat For Lunch Or Dinner

Planning weight loss meals may seem like a chore if you are stuck with the same few boxes of diet food day after day. While those cardboard freezer boxes may indeed be low in calories, they often lack taste as well. To top it off, they tend to have ridiculous levels of sodium. Here are five meals you can make that taste great and are good for you as well.
weight loss meal plans

Organic Cobb Salad

I admit that I am a sucker for a good salad. I always stock my fridge with nitrite/nitrate free cold cuts, cherry tomatoes, peppers, hardboiled eggs, a few slices of precooked bacon and more. All it takes is washing my greens, dicing my pepper and slicing a cucumber. I tear up some cold cuts, add a bit of avocado, a hardboiled egg and a dressing of sea salt, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Lunch or dinner, it is a treat.



Grill Me Meat

A steak, grilled to perfection out on the patio is another fine meal. I serve it with steamed broccoli, oven roasted root vegetables and a tall glass of stevia sweetened iced herbal tea.

Chicken Chili

If I have a busy week ahead, I like to cook in bulk. I dice several chicken breasts and brown them in coconut oil. Then I add tomatoes, onions, garlic, peppers, pinto beans and plenty of chili powder. I place it all in the slow cooker and head for work. At night, if I still want more carbohydrates I make a pot of quinoa. Now I have dinner for three nights with no more work.

Fish Night

Find whatever wild caught fish turns up at the store this week, and a nice sized slab is the basis of a great meal. Whether grilled, oven roasted or even microwaved, most fish cook in a few minutes. Some fresh herbs, a stir-fry of veggies and a side of brown rice and I am set for dinner. If I am feeling more like a cold meal, I will prepare my fish in advance and let it cool in the fridge. I mix up some organic yogurt with some homegrown dill and I have a great cold lunch for a picnic or at work.

BLT is a Breeze

Keep some nitrate/nitrite free bacon around at all times, as well as a loaf of sprouted grain bread, a nice heirloom tomato, red leaf lettuce and an avocado to round out the meal. Fry up your bacon, slice the tomato, avocado, and wash the lettuce. Toast the bread, place some slices of avocado and tomato on it and garnish them with a touch of sea salt. Top it with the bacon and lettuce. Easy and delicious - my family begs for these.

How Could This be a Weight Loss Menu?

Proper weight loss is as much about what you eat as it is about how you eat. Good foods that are grown organically are full of fiber, lean protein and nutrients that will retrain your body to burn fat efficiently. With a bit of protein in every meal, you will feel better, reduce sugar spikes and be sated longer. There is so much more to learn, but start with these few weight loss meals, and always make sure to get the whole story.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Isabel_De_Los_Rios

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :