ggf

Losing Weight When You Have No Time To Exercise

Losing weight is never an easy task. It certainly takes effort and time. Unfortunately, the latter is something the average person just doesn't have enough of. Whether you have children to tend to, a job, household chores, maybe even school, extra time is hard to come by. Reserves of energy aren't exactly readily available either. By the end of the day, most of us simply desire a good nights rest. This was me in college, but I also wanted to lose weight. How was that supposed to work?

losing weight
Good news is, I devised a way to lose weight while avoiding exercise. Now, don't get me wrong here. If you HAVE the time to exercise, DON'T SKIP IT. Seriously, exercise has way more benefit than the method I will teach you. However, as I said, many people just don't have the time. If this is you, definitely try the strategy I used. It worked for me, and can certainly work for you.

Moving on to the goods: what is my secret method?! Okay, so it isn't a huge secret, and I'm sure you've already considered it. It's a diet. But before you get angry and abandon my articles forever, keep this in mind: there are a lot of diets out there. A lot of lousy diets. I have tried a lot of these miracle diets, and most of them left me ravenous and chubby. I am telling you now, you do not need to waste your money on one of those meal plans that sends you a box of dinners that wouldn't fill up a 5 year old, let alone you.

My mantra for dieting goes something like "it isn't how MUCH you eat, it's WHAT you eat." Learn this well when you embark on your diet. It really is important. The second thing I want you to know is that calories do really count. You don't need to entirely obsess about your calorie intake, but you should have a fair idea of how much you are consuming. I know it's terrible to compare yourself to your dog, but think of it this way; you're dog maintains a healthy weight because you feed him/her a set amount of food twice or three times a day, right? Well no different for us.

Myth number 1: I can't do that, I'm always starving when I try to diet.

Response: Yes you can. Why? Two reasons: One, the foods I will tell you to eat are extremely low calorie. I call them fillers. You can pretty much eat these any time you are hungry as snacks to keep down on that hunger. Second, your body learns. Cut back slowly. Your body will eventually adjust and your hunger will decrease. I can no longer eat as much as I used to, simply because my body has changed.

Your Diet Plan:

First, you should do some research on what your daily calorie intake should be for your gender, height, and weight. Take that number and add at least 300 to it. Why? Because this number is what you need to survive if you laid on a couch all day. You're going to have to up it if you are working, or moving around a lot during the day. If you do exercise, up it even more, since you are burning a lot of the calories you're taking in. Second, learn to eat small, frequent meals. And ALWAYS eat breakfast. If you are one of those people that thinks they are losing more weight by not eating breakfast, I'm sorry but you are wrong. Third, count your calories. Chicken and fish are really lean and low calorie.

Turn to using them in place of beef for most of your meals. (Beef is good for you in moderation, but keep in mind you have to eat less of it.) Fourth, use your fillers when you get hungry and it isn't meal time. Fillers consist of veggies and fruit. These foods, especially veggies, don't even really need to be counted due to their calories being so low. Fifth and finally, avoid eating close to bed time. Your metabolism isn't really doing much when you sleep, so this food can easily pack on the pounds before you know it.

As simple as it is, this method really does work. I give my word that it did for me. Good luck with your weight loss, and let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kaitlin_L_S.

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :