ggf

Weight Loss Tips For Women - 4 Foods You Must Avoid

If you are serious about losing weight there are just certain foods you need to stay away from. Please know I am not saying you need to never eat this foods again for the rest of your life. I am simply saying you need to go easy on them. Everything is okay in moderation. However, for fast weight loss you need to just say no to these 4 foods.

Weight Loss Tips For Women

Donuts

I will tell you one thing... I love me some Krispy Kreme donuts. I could probably eat a whole dozen by myself. But truth be told I would never allow myself to do that. Donuts a great for a special treat but other than that they should be eliminated from you diet.



Donuts are high in calories and in fat. Two things you don't want when trying to lose weight. A good, healthy alternative would be a plain whole bagel or some fresh fruit first thing in the morning.

Ice Cream

Again ladies, keep in mind I am only suggesting you avoid these foods while you are trying to drop those unwanted pounds. Once you reach your weight loss goals you can add these things back in. Just remember it's all about moderation. If you need your ice cream fix try Italian Ice. It's pretty delicious if I do say so myself.

Fruit Smoothies

This is one that really shocks people. There is nothing wrong with having a fruit smoothie. It's actually a very good option. However, it all depends on where you are getting that fruit smoothie from. You have to remember, when you are trying to lose weight everything counts. And even the healthiest foods have calories.

If you go to somewhere like Smoothie King, which is one of my favorites, get the smallest size available. It's not the fruit smoothie that's bad it's the portion size. The best thing to do is make your own fruit smoothie at home. That way you can control what's in it and how much of it you get.

Pie

Pie is something we all love to have for dessert. I would suggest you leave pie for special occasions only. One slice of pie can be 500 calories or more. That's a lot of calories. They are also full of sugar and other ingredients that simply aren't good for you. So if you can, save pie for Christmas and Thanksgiving. You can even have some on your birthday!




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Monica_Munday

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :