ggf

Skip the Low Calorie Diet to Maximize Your Weight Loss

If you're sick of trying to lose weight on a low calorie diet, then I have great news! I lost 24 pounds in 2 months without starving myself on a low calorie diet. Not only that but I didn't have to spend countless hours in the gym either.

Low Calorie Diet

5 months ago I was in a miserable place. All those office donuts and fast food lunches were taking a serious toll on my body. I was afraid to step on the scale. All my clothes were tight (and these were my fat clothes!) and I could barely button my pants. I either needed to lose weight or buy a new wardrobe. Things were getting desperate!



I was finally pushed over the edge when I looked through some family photos that my husband took over the holidays. I was so unhappy with how I looked in those pictures that I wanted to delete them all! I knew that I had to do something about my weight and I had to do it right away.

I tried everything I could think of to lose weight. I went on 5 different low calorie diet plans and VERY low calorie diet plans like the 1000 calorie and 1200 calorie diets. After a couple of days on each plan I'd get so hungry that I'd sneak off to the nearest drive through and you know the rest. Obviously the low calorie diet thing wasn't going to work for me.

I spent hundreds of dollars on weight loss supplements and diet pills too. I tried the acai berry and colon cleanse combo that you see advertised everywhere and didn't even lose one pound! Hoodia supplements didn't help my weight loss attempts either. After the FDA announced that Hydroxycut was causing liver damage I knew I needed to find a better way to lose weight than diet pills.

I searched high and low for a solution to my weight problem. Finally a friend of mine told me about a new diet plan called Strip That Fat. Unlike most of the plans I'd tried, Strip That Fat didn't make ridiculous promises. They said that if I followed their diet plan I could lose 2 pounds of actual fat every week.

The thing that sold me on trying Strip That Fat was the eating plan. They teach you to eat 5 times a day and by eating the right foods more often you turn your metabolism into a "fat burning machine". The best part about eating 5 times a day is that I was never hungry so the plan was easy to stick to. The membership website also has an online meal plan generator that gave me a printable 2 week menu to save me time while shopping for groceries.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Deborah_Siscoe

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :