ggf

A Plan For Quick Weight Loss Diets to Lose 15-20 Pounds Fast

Now when it comes to weight loss I always promote a slower more long term approach because I feel this allows people to integrate a nutrition plan into their lifestyle more easily allowing them to stick with it and stop going through the cycles of gaining weight then having to lose it again. However I do realise that there are times when you just need to drop a considerable amount of weight in short space of time either to kick start a weight loss diet or to get ready for a holiday or special event. So with this is mind here is a strategy you can use for a very quick weight loss diet.

Quick Weight Loss

In 14 days you could lose 15-20 pounds
As I said this is NOT a long-term approach but if done for around 14 days you can burn a huge amount of body fat very quickly. Basically it is just about eating very low levels of calories consistently for 2 weeks and no more. Any longer than this your metabolism will start to slow down.



You can burn more fat than doing Cardio Exercise
This form of crash dieting when done over the short term is more effective than doing cardio every day. To explain this further let me use myself as an example. My resting metabolic rate is about 2000 calories a day. So without doing any exercise or activity I burn this amount just to keep me alive. Now if I only eat about 600 calories a day then I create a 1400-calorie deficit. To do this with exercise I would be jogging on a treadmill for about 2.5 hours. So as you can see it is much easier to produce this deficit by eating less than exercising more. Again just to remind you this is just for the short term when thinking more long-term cardio is by far the more effective and healthiest approach for burning fat.

Your simple quick weight loss diet plan
1) Only consume between 600-800 calories every day for 14 days.
2) No fats or sugars to be eaten
3) Eat around 100-150g of protein daily
4) Take lots of water - over 4 litres daily
5) Drink as much Green Tea and Coffee as you want
6) Take a quality multivitamin during this period

This is not for everybody and takes a huge amount of discipline. I normally do this type of dieting just before the summer when I am more mentally focused to get in shape.

My daily meal plan looks like this

Breakfast - A protein shake with water
Lunch - 1 Skinless Chicken Breast
Dinner - Chicken Breast and a big Green Salad

I have black coffee or green tea to stave of the hunger between meals

Not very appetizing I know but if you can stick with a plan similar to this for the whole 2 weeks you will see some dramatic results which will make it all worthwhile... honest!


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Howard_Standring

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :