ggf

Workout Routines For Women That Worked for Me

In this article I am going to tell you how I turned my belly into a 6 pack and I hope you use the same techniques that I have to get your own 6 pack or flat stomach.

Workout Routines

There are a few great workout routines for women; yoga, Pilates, cardio, there are also great excersises like push ups and sit ups and many more.



Don't worry if you don't feel comfortable using weights then don't. You don't need weights for washboard abs and if you don't want to build up lots of muscle and look stronger than your boyfriend then don't. It should be OK just to use light weights.

I started off with a bit of cardio and then went to a few individual exercises like push ups and crunches. The one that I found to be perfect out of all the workout routines for women was the Russian twist. This involves you holding a medicine ball and sitting on the floor with your back arched and then twisting from side to side, this worked great for me.

You should be running for at least 20 minutes three times a week with an allotted day for rest. Every day you don't run you should be doing a series of excersises, I'll give you a few; 100 crunches with 100 push ups with 1 minute rest between every 20. This is just the start of how I produced my amazing washboard stomach and you can do it too. Don't forget to allot a day for rest, as your muscles need to calm down and adjust to the workouts.

You are probably wondering what the whole story is. Obviously I didn't wake up with a flat stomach the moment I started these workouts, it takes time and patience.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Joshua_Morris

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :