ggf

Summer Weight Loss Secrets - Lose 10lbs Fast!

I always seem to get an influx of summer weight loss customers in my local training business, and I don't blame them! With the summer coming up, everyone is dead set on looking great in their bathing suits and want the ability to walk around feeling great about their bodies. I've come up with a few great ways to drop 10lbs. fast to get you ready for the hot summer heat and move you well on your way to achieving a hot summer bod!
summer weight loss

Now these techniques may not be what you are used to, as normally you may hear the generic old weight loss lingo. So keep that in mind when considering something new. Here's the list.



1. Get Out in That Heat!

Now this is great but you must exercise caution as too much heat and too little hydration can leave you with a heat stroke, so I always recommend keeping a bottle of water with you to stay hydrated. I always like to take advantage of the warmer weather and go out walking/jogging. Now I know what your thinking about how normal this sounds but there's a reason behind it. All that extra heat is going to get you sweating and get you worked up pretty quick. I always find that my summer jogging always yields great results as I'm running in hotter conditions which gives me BETTER endurance for when I'm back in the gym, not to mention I work up a HUGE sweat.

2. Mow Your Yard!

Don't be afraid to get out and sweat a little bit. I always work up a great sweat and get a good cardio workout mowing my yard as well. Believe it or not but it actually is a great workout if you do it a few times a week. If you have a push mower with automatic control don't use it! Just push it yourself and enjoy the benefits of a great workout. You will most likely feel it in your lower back the next day as you are doing a ton of pushing/pulling.

Start Swimming!

This is hands down, one of the best exercises you can do, especially in the summer time! Get out there to the local pool if you don't have your own or take a dive in your local lake or ocean. The cardio benefits of swimming are absolutely wonderful. Just a few sessions in a swimming pool will show improvements on your cardio and result as well in a slimmer waist line. This is especially great for those with achy joints that just aren't able to move around as much but still want a great workout.

There are many ways to utilize the summer months for maximum weight loss, don't be afraid to get out there and get some work done! You will love how it makes you feel and you'll be ready for that next pool/beach party!




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tyler_Boshears

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :