ggf

Get Skinny Fast - How to Get Skinny in 2 Weeks

I got a little secret I'm about to share with you. Come a little closer and don't look too suspicious or others will find out this secret. I have a secret on how to get skinny fast, in 2 weeks!

get skinny fast

If you're interested, just give me the secret handshake and the 3 word password "get skinny fast" and I'll let you read the rest of this article.



Ok, I'm being a little weird... I know. It's Saturday as I write this, what can I say!

I'm going to give you 2 cheap, yet healthy, foods to eat... along with 1 exercise you can do at home. Now, I bet you're thinking I'm going to tell you to eat some type of fruits or vegetables. WRONG!

How to get skinny fast, in 2 weeks 

1. Eat 2-3 servings of lentils each day.
2. Eat 1 can of black beans everyday.
3. Jump on a mini-trampoline everyday... during tv commercials.

Ok, let's get to the details now.

Lentils and black beans are great because they both have high protein and high fiber.
A 78 cent 1-pound bag of lentils has 13 servings of 10 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber. Wow! That's flat out incredible. So if you eat 2-3 servings of lentils a day, you are getting 20-30 grams of protein and 22-33 grams of fiber.

I'll back up a second.

Having a high protein, high fiber diet is basically the prototype diet you should be on to lose weight. Protein increase your metabolism while the fiber clears out your digestive system and makes you feel full with few calories.

Lentils are cheap and just about perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Same goes with black beans. A typical 15-ounce can of black beans will have 25 grams of fiber and 25 grams of protein. So if you eat a can of this a day (spread out over 2 meals) and combined with the 2-3 servings of lentils... you're getting way more fiber than the average American. A can of black beans costs only 48 cents.

That's how to get skinny fast, you eat a lot of fiber. A high fiber diet is key to weight loss. There is simply no disputing it.

Those are 2 foods you can easily add into your diet. You can make a big batch of lentils that'll last you for 3 days. As for the black beans, they only take 5 minutes to cook.

Now, to the mini-trampoline exercise.

Simple... just jump on it during TV commercials. I know you watch TV, don't lie. Well, now you can make your "TV time" productive. When a commercial comes on, jump on the mini-trampoline. Is that so hard? Is that asking too much?

I don't think so. You can even avoid going to the gym because of the mini-trampoline. I know you're busy and need time to relax. So use the mini-trampoline during TV commercials to get in 44 minutes of a workout (in 2 minute TV commercial sessions).

So if you were looking for an easy way on how to get skinny fast, just follow the 3 simple rules above.

If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice on how to lose 10 pounds and get skinny fast... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Jolan

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :