ggf

Is The Fat Burning Soup Diet A Myth?

It was back in July when I decided to try out the Fat Burning Soup diet. If you look at me, you'd think I didn't need to go a diet, but I believe if you don't like something about yourself, you change it. Simple as that.
soup diet

I never thought I would ever restrict my eating habits simply because my goal was to always try to gain weight. Suddenly, I found myself in a position where I didn't like the way I felt about myself. Clothes can shape, line and hide. Oh yes! They can hide...the "muffin top"! Visualize your waistline as a muffin...see how it comes over the muffin paper cup? I didn't have a big muffin top, but enough to say, "hey, I don't like this here!"



The diet is based on the fat burning soup. It's made from beef broth, tomatoes, green onions, dry vegetable soup mix, green peppers, carrots, celery and green beans. You can eat this soup anytime you are hungry. It's based on seven days and on each day, one is required to consume a particular food/s for that day including the soup.

- Day one consist of fruits (except for bananas) and the soup.
- Day two would be all veggies and soup, no fruit.
- Day three, all veggies and fruit and soup.
- Day four, bananas and skim milk and soup.
- Day five, beef and tomatoes and soup.
- Day six, steak and veggies and soup.
- Day seven, your last day -- unsweetened fruit juice, brown rice, veggies and soup. Skim milk,water, black coffee, tea, unsweetened fruit juice and cranberry juice are unlimited beverages.

I love soup so this soup wasn't all that bad. I added hot sauce to give it more flavouring and extra kick. I did get tired of eating the soup day and day out, but I stuck to it because I didn't like the extra weight around my middle. By the end of the seventh day and if one didn't cheat, one could lose 10-15 pounds. Although I didn't drop any pounds over the seven day period, I did notice the clothes that I couldn't get into a week ago now fit without stress on the seams. Yes I didn't lose weight, instead all the fresh fruits and raw veggies I consumed burned the fat into muscle. Muscle is heavier, more dense and takes up less room than fat which is why I didn't lose weight and my clothes fit.

A week or so after the diet, I started to drop pounds. I lost seven pounds in two weeks. For me, the diet was a stepping stone. I didn't use it to get instant results. I used it as a guide to help me eat healthier and to really look at what I was eating. Many will say, a person will gain back all the weight they lost and probably more. It's not necessarily true. If you start eating unhealthy or not portioning your food, sit around and do nothing then of course, you will add pounds. Anyone would. You have control of what you eat and how much you eat. That goes with any diet you choose to go on.

So, did the fat burning soup diet work? It did for me. It's been three months since the diet and the muffin top is taking shape of a nice cupcake and the numbers on the weight scale is still decreasing.

Please note: Consult with your doctor before going on any diet program.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=S_McIntyre

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :