ggf

How to Lose Weight Eating Ice Cream, Cookies and Chocolate Every Day

Confusion over food is at an all time high. I'll bet you really don't know what you should or shouldn't eat anymore to lose weight. No matter what food you choose you can find a reason not to eat it. You can also find a reason to eat just about anything you like as well.
how to lose weight

So at the moment trans fats are bad, worse than saturated fats, however there are dozens of different kinds of saturated fats that have very different effects in your body (not all of which are bad).



Are carbs currently good or bad right now? And while we're at it, I guess we should point out that not all carbs the same, but does that really matter? And do we need to know the difference?

Protein is still good isn't it? But where do we get protein from?

Isn't it good to be a vegetarian? Vegan? What about dairy? Do I really need to drink milk? Can't I just get all my nutrients from a supplement?

These are just some of the issues I'm sure you've struggled with if you've taken any time to read about food and nutrition lately. And it gets way more confusing if you read any of the diet and weight loss recommendations. But you're in luck; I've spent about 10 years researching this and have realized the answer to weight loss is very simple. I can even tell you how to do it in 7 words, here goes.

Eat fewer calories than you burn off.

So that's it. It doesn't matter what kind of calories you eat, can be cookies and chocolate ice cream all day as long as you eat less calories than you burn off. This is obviously easier said than done, but it is in fact the only way to lose weight. This can also be a combination of doing more exercise and eating less to achieve a deficit of calories.

Now with that said I believe that most if not all popular diets fail because they try to tell you what to eat and what not to eat. But most people and I would guess you too, don't want to be told what you can and can't eat. I'll bet you want to know how to lose weight and still eat what you like. Well I think I've got the answer.

I've discovered a way to eat what you like and still lose weight. It involves taking short breaks from food. Weight loss doesn't happen overnight. It takes weeks and months to see lasting weight loss results. The trick is to eat fewer calories over time. You can do this by having very low calorie days throughout your week mixed in with 'regular' calorie days.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Barban

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :