ggf

How I Lost 15 Pounds in 5 Days!

If you are interested in losing 15 pounds in 5 days, read on. I'll tell you my story, that even I still can't believe. About a month ago I got fed up with the way I looked. I had always been skinny, and found myself putting on a lot of weight especially in my waist. I decided enough was enough. I then began on my quest to get my old body back.
weight loss

DAY 1

I woke up and jumped on the scale weighing in at 235. I made breakfast which is very important. I had been told that it was a proven fact people who eat breakfast have better results losing weight. And, I also managed to fit in a thirty minute light jog.



DAY 2

I made a point to eat five to six smaller meals, instead of three big meals. By doing this, I think I increased my metabolism making it easier to burn fat. I again got in thirty minutes of good, interval, strength-training exercise.

DAY 3

I decided to try this body wrap I was very skeptical about. My friend Denise had been harping me to try it. And, I thought what do I have to lose. I was astonished at the end of the day to see I had lost ten pounds so far!

DAY 4

I took a break from exercising on day 4, because my legs were pretty sore and ate just fruit and oatmeal that day. I also drank lots of water.

DAY 5

I went for a thirty minute speed walk when I woke up. I got back and decided to use another body wrap as Denise suggested that I should. That night I weighed in at 220lb. I'd lost fifteen pounds in five days!

Over five days by implementing a good diet, regular exercise, and by the help of these amazing body wraps I got back to a weight I feel more than comfortable with. I look great and even feel better. And, I felt I needed to share my story and publicly thank my good friend Denise!




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Patrick_F_Walsh

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :