ggf

Fat Burning Soup Diet - Burn 17 Pounds Per Week

Are you kidding me? Can I really lose 17 pounds with the fat burning soup diet?

Listen I've been overweight all my life, and losing weight was always a hassle for me, and then for a long while I stopped trying. During the time I stopped trying to lose weight, I gained over 100 extra pounds in mostly fat and water. I wasn't very active so I didn't have much muscle mass. What a shame right?
soup diet

I decided to start the soup diet my grandma recommended to me, and yes I did lose 17 pounds the first week, and I was shocked, it was like a miracle diet for me.

The soup contains the following ingredients:



* Green beans
* Beef broth
* Green onions
* Celery
* Carrots
* Green peppers
* Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix
* Tomatoes

This soup can be ate whenever you are hungry. Here's the seven day diet plan:

Day 1 - fruit and the soup. (except bananas)
Day 2 - all vegetables and soup, and one potato with butter
Day 3 - all veggies and fruit. (except bananas)
Day 4 - Bananas and skim milk, and the soup
Day 5 - Beef and tomatoes and the soup once again
Day 6 - Steak and vegetables, and the soup
Day 7 - Vegetables, brown rice, vegetables and unsweetened fruit juice.

Most people have a hard time with this diet because it's very strict and doesn't include any meat until the fifth and sixth day, but some people don't have to have a lot of meat so it's a win win for them.

Myself on the other hand, loves my meat and it was hard for me at first, but I was determined to lose weight, and really fast for a change. so it worked for me temporary.

I actually regained that same weight back after a few weeks of hard work burning it off, so I just started another diet that allows me to eat my favorite foods and still drop the pounds fast and healthier.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Reeda_Keys

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :