ggf

Lose Stubborn Belly Fat and Get Great Abs

Stubborn ugly belly fat can present a frustrating struggle. Believe me, I know how it feels, I've been to that place. It wasn't a lot of belly fat, but enough to make me feel unattractive about the look of my stomach! So how did I conquer my stubborn ugly belly fat and get sexy flat abs? Read on and I will share my secrets.
losing belly fat

I teach Pilates and I'm constantly asked this one most popular question, as most trainers are, 'I want to lose stubborn belly fat, what is the best way to do this' It seems as if I have tried every method known to man within reason and sometimes not! Like the starvation diet and I still have this roll of fat around my gut! I had to admit I was doing my own battle with belly fat so I became determined to change so I could help myself and my clients.

I won't pretend its easy peezy but you can lose stubborn belly fat and get sexy toned abs. Hold that image! The fantasy can become a reality but some change and action are definitely required.

The most successful way to lose stubborn belly fat is to do a complete overhaul on your eating and drinking habits and make a commitment to a healthy nutrition plan.

Keep a Journal

The number one secret in removing stubborn belly fat is nutrition. Keep a journal and be honest and write everything down, every little morsel that passes your lips, you might be surprised. First the awareness and then you can start to make changes. This does require some discipline but to get flat abs, it's well worth the effort!

I love Pilates and have no trouble working out, but I learned if you're not eating the correct foods the stubborn belly fat will never budge and your flat abs will not see the light of day!

Clean Food & Fiber

As much as possible, ingest foods and beverages that are natural and healthy. Natural foods such as veggies, salads, fruits and lean organic meat are the healthiest and cleanest. Cut out processed foods, especially sugar, simple carbohydrates and flour products. These foods are high on the glycemic index and set up inflammation within the body making it difficult for your system to process. The simple carbs can overwhelm your insulin receptors sometimes causing insulin resistance which will lead to the storage of fat. You must balance high glycemic foods with healthy food groups which include lots of fiber to prevent quick surges of sugar. Foods such as whole grains, veggies and lean meat are high in protein and have a lower glycemic index. Check foods for trans-fats and high-fructose corn syrup. Avoid these poisons.

Get Moving

Exercising is imperative to remove stubborn belly fat so you have to get moving and Cardio is an excellent fat burner. On a consistent basis physical activity fires up your fat burning metabolism, aids in utilizing insulin and stimulates circulation keeping your heart in good condition. Exercise can keep your cholesterol levels nicely balanced and releases endorphins to keep you feeling calm and happy!



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Kelly_Beck

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :