ggf

Stay Hydrated While Walking This Summer

I see a lot of people out "walking" these days; they take their dogs, ear buds and music and off on their daily trek. I suppose most people are only going for an hour, and at 3 mph hour, well that is about 3-miles right? Great but out here in California we've had some very high temps, 100-degrees Fahrenheit, so it makes sense to power up before you walk with the right diet and water, and take water with you also, and something for your dog too, if you have one in tow. Let's talks some more on this, let me share with you my strategy.

Walking


You see, today I was out "walking" and I was carrying a Starbucks plastic cup. Someone I see "walking" their dog often enough told me that I sure drink a lot of coffee. Well, I do drink at least one a day, but when I walk there isn't coffee in there. I save the plastic cup for my sippie cup because the straw and cup is strong and perfect for my walk, 3.2 miles two times per day, sometimes three or I add in a jog for more mileage. Anyway, when I explained this to my passer-by acquaintance she asked; "what's in there?"



Okay fine, may as well share this with the world. A fruit smoothie, 5-ice cubes and one can of Code Red Mountain Dew. So yes, there is some caffeine in there. What kind of smoothie? Whatever is on sale, today it was; Nectarines, Oranges, 100% pure Grape Juice, Bananas, Tangelos, Grapefruit. Yes, my blender gets a work out indeed, almost as much as I demand of my own body these days.

Who knows maybe I should have Starbucks sponsor my walks since I've been diligently advertising for them? Perhaps you have a favorite sippie cup that is light-weight and about how much you drink during your walk, that's what you need. Sometimes drinking straight water isn't enough, sure that's great, but why not blend up some fruit, fruit fiber and all, that would be the ticket indeed. If you don't walk, why not start, you see, I see you, yes you America, and you need to shed a few pounds. Your health depends on it, and so too does our national health care system, everyone needs to do their part to remain in good health for as long as possible.

"Walking" 3-4 miles a day will add 3-4 years to your life and have you living in excellent health that last decade saving you and the taxpayer big money. Please be considerate of all the rest of us and do yourself a favor because there is a skinnier you trying to escape all that blubber - I think you will like the new you - let it out soon.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lance_Winslow

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :