ggf

Weight Loss Breakfast Smoothie Recipes - 2 Recipes I Personally Used to Help Drop 50 Lbs

Are you looking for good weight loss breakfast smoothie recipes? When I lost 50 lbs, I made my own smoothies for breakfast and they tasted great and kept my hunger at bay for hours. In this article, I'll share them with you.
weight loss breakfast

Smoothie Recipe #1

My first smoothie that I made was very simply indeed.

You need half a glass or orange juice, half a banana and some raspberries - around 10 or so.



The OJ is the base that you need for any smoothie and the banana provides some thickness to the smoothie. Otherwise it does not taste wholesome enough. The raspberries give a wonderful explosion of flavour.

This recipe is really easy to make and tastes great. The berries are great for weight loss because they have a low glycaemic index which means that they are slow burners and will help to prevent hunger pangs.

Smoothie Recipe #2

This is also a great smoothie. It is very similar to my earlier recipe. Once again, it will keep you going for a good few hours until well into lunchtime and it will be just what your brain wants to be productive in the morning.

This time we use apple juice as the base. The same amount, roughly half a glass. Add the half banana as usual but this time we replace the berries with chunks from a single mango.

This tastes a lot different but is also really satisfying. The mango really adds a great texture to this smoothie and is a better alternative if you don't like seeds getting stuck in your teeth. I must warn you though - mango flesh can also get stuck in the teeth but is generally not as problematic!



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=James_Lipton

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :