ggf

How to Lose 20 Pounds in Just 10 Days - My Story of Success




This is my story. I think it is a typical story of overweight, unattractive woman with very low self-esteem. Because of my hang-ups I did not have a boyfriend, very few friends. And the most important I could not see the light of happy future in the end of the tunnel. I was really desperate to lose even a few pounds until...

weight loss


Until I turned 30 and the next day after my birthday I stumbled upon the article in the local magazine. One woman of my age published her own story about how to lose 20 pounds in just 2.5 weeks. This article was so inspiring that I decided to follow her and then publish my own story of success. Now or never.



She mentioned three key factors which enabled her to lose 20 pounds in record time. For the first and most important was a strong desire to change her life and become slimmer. For the second, doing regular exercises and limiting fat food intake. And for the third, taking natural weight loss supplements to normalize metabolism.

Frankly speaking, I have never went in for sports, thus this small adventure seemed a little challenging. Also I never believed in dietary pills or food supplements, thought of it as something that was not worth spending money and time. However, I decided to try. I weighed around 180 pounds and being 5,4 feet told it is too much, I must say. It was a very severe trial to look at myself in the mirror (I do not believe it was real when I am typing this!). I believe, you understand this "how to lose 20 pounds" tip was right to the point for me.




So, I have included some physical activity in my daily routine (20 minutes a day doing some easy exercises). As for my meals, I have refrained from eating all fat and sweet food. Honestly, it was very hard for the first couple of days, but then my craving for junk food ceased. Probably, because of herbal dietary supplements I have chosen.

And imagine my surprise when I realized that I lost 20 pounds in just 10 days! Not in 2.5 weeks, but in 10 days! I even thought that my scales were broken. But no, my dreams come true - now I can give an advice on how to lose 20 pounds in even less time!

Now I am used to this new way of life I am leading. I do not have weight problems any more, I am used to do my daily dozen in the morning and I do not have any desire to taste any unhealthy food. Also I would like to say that I have changed my about weight loss supplements. But I highly recommend to take only those containing natural herbal or plant ingredients.

The main goal of this article is to inspire you to take control of yourself, to change your life as I did. It is much easier than you think. I am a real person and this article is my story of success, which I have decided to share with you as I mentioned above. So, take action and publish your successful story how to lose 20 pounds!




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Betty_Benjamin_Johnson

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :