ggf

What is the Best Exercise to Lose Weight?

You have recently started a program to make you healthy, and that involved wise food decisions. And now you are wondering what the best exercise to lose weight is? To me, the answer to the question is very simple. The best exercise to lose weight is whatever you are going to stick with. If you choose something that you absolutely hate, because everyone else is doing it, you are going to consider it a chore and will not stick with it.
exercise to lose weight

We are fortunate to live in a time where the options for exercise are wide open. Personally, I prefer to walk. It is as simple as going out the front door or down the steps to the treadmill. But I sometimes use a local health club; they offer a water aerobics class and a low impact aerobics class that combine aerobic exercise, strength training and stretching all in one class. These classes are available 3 times a week and if I attend these classes, that is pretty much all I need.



I also have a small step stool that is designed to step up and down on and this works great for aerobic exercise. It is easy to put the stool in front of the TV and watch your favorite shows while you are getting your aerobic exercise. I find it easier to do aerobic exercise and you will lose weight doing these exercises, but you also need to balance your exercise program with resistance or strength exercises.

Strength exercises can be done with weights or resistance bands. Resistance bands can be purchased for $20-$50. They come with instructions and can very easily be used from the comfort of your home. Resistance bands offer a complete work out and are also great for senior citizens.

Personally, I like to vary my exercise. I greatly enjoy my walks in the park, but the weather does not always cooperate. So, I have an alternative. Sometimes I enjoy being with others, so I go to a class at the health club. I have several options for exercise, depending on how I feel or what time my schedule allows. Motivation is the hardest part of exercise. It may help you to reward yourself as you reach milestones in your weight loss or exercise programs. This is a process and it will take time. Start slow and try to increase your time as the weeks pass.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Marjorie_Salada

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :