ggf

The Best Workout Routines For Women

What are the best workout routines for women? Most women tell me they don't want to get 'bulky'. Well, don't worry. My aim is to get you lean, fit, and healthy.
workout routines for women

First off, let's chat about getting bulky. I had a client tell me the other day that she didn't want to lift any weights. She told me she didn't need to. Now, I'm looking at her, and she literally has about 100 to 150 pounds to lose. She told me she was strong enough, and she knew what she was doing. I looked at her and asked, "If you know what you are doing, why are you here asking me for help? And how did you to a place of being so unhealthy if you know what you are doing?" She told me she knew what it looked like from where I was sitting, but, she was convinced she didn't need to lift weights.



Let's just get clear here! Lifting weights isn't going to make you bulky!!! Lifting weights is essential in a workout routine for women. Women need to lift weights! Did you know that between the ages of 25 and 35 are the bone building years? Do you know what builds bone density? Yes, you guessed it.... lifting weights! Lifting is a great way to keep osteoporosis away from your bones.

In order for a woman to get large huge Olympic looking muscles is to eat A LOT, and to workout like crazy. Plus, they would have to be on all sorts of muscle building supplements. Let's face it, we were meant to be curvy, and we don't have the testosterone. So, don't worry about the bulky think, ladies. Get in there and lift weights!

So, you can see where I'm going here. You can see that I am a big advocate of adding weight lifting to your workouts. Ladies, it's a great way to get the fitness results you are wanting. And, it is also a great way to empower yourself as a woman. It feels great to get strong, and have strength. I love that it is simple to carry groceries into the house. I love that I don't have to rely on my husband to carry in the 50 pound bags of animal food. And I'm a small girl. I'm only 5 feet tall, and guess what? I'm not bulky! I would never discount the benefits of weight lifting. I absolutely love having weight lifting as part of my workout routine.




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Amy_Havelock

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :