ggf

Best Weight Loss Meal Plan That Will Help You to Lose Weight Fast

When it comes to genetics and obesity, there are two school of thoughts. One believes that genetics has something to do with obesity. The other does not. You can argue till the cow comes home and get nothing at the end of the day.
weight loss meal plans

Instead of arguing, I would rather spend my time to look at the weight loss meal plan that I am adopting... In this article, I will share with you one of the greatest weight loss meal plan that we all can use and benefit from.

The key to successful weight loss is eating a healthy and well-balanced meal at the right time throughout the day.

If you are serious about losing weight, I would suggest you to follow the following healthy meal plan that I outline below.

Breakfast, 8am - 11am:



The best weight loss meal plan for breakfast, in my opinion, is based around FRUITS. Our digestive system is designed to work best with fruits, they are considered the natural foods.

Another main advantage of taking fruits is that you do not need to worry about the calories intake as they are basically non-fattening. Fruits also provide you with many of the vitamins and minerals that you need.

Some of the healthy foods I love to eat for breakfast are banana, blueberries, strawberries, apple and pears. I also like to make and eat fruit salad for my breakfast.

Lunch, 12:00 noon - 4:00pm

The best weight loss meal plan for lunch should consist of foods that can help to burn excess fat. For me personally, I eat sandwich that is made up of a lean meat such as chicken, turkey or a similar lean cold-cut with veggie toppings placed on whole wheat bread slices.

Dinner, 6:00pm - 9:00pm

The best weight loss meal plan for dinner should include the minimum daily requirements of nutrients and vitamins.

One of my healthy recipes for dinner is chicken. But, do not deep fry it, remove the skin and bake it instead, and then add topping of herbs, salads and spices. This healthy meal for dinner is easy to prepare but still give you all the nutrition and carbohydrates you need.

When it comes to losing excess weight, remember that it is not just calorie intake that causes you to gain weight. The secret is to eat a balanced and healthy meals throughout the day (and within the time I specified above). Needless to say that you also need to exercise regularly in order to maintain your ideal weight.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Mei_Susanti

ggf

About ggf

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :